Bedford Dryer Fire Caused by Lint Build Up

Lint build up in a dryer vent hose was the cause of a dryer fire at Hamilton Court Apartments in Bedford.
"People don't think to check that hose," says Chief Jon Wagner. "We found a pretty good amount of lint in that hose which restricted airflow, which in turn caused the dryer to overheat and start a fire inside the drier. It doesn't take much."
The Bedford Fire Department extinguished the flames quickly and there was minimal property damage.

Read the full story here:

Angie's List Badge
Dryer Vent Wizard - Best of Award Winner